A supporter of GIN has made us aware of this group. The galgos are not an aggressive breed but many can be timid, nervous, anxious and need time to gain their confidence again. Walking nervous dogs can be challenging. This group offers support to owners of all breeds often giving advice and information on people in your area who can help. Please take a look.
Reactive Dogs UK (RDuk) is truly the most compassionate, informative, and empowering support group for owners of reactive dogs, i.e. dogs that show heightened levels of fear, frustration, or aggression.
Our group is a totally safe and secure environment for all owners of reactive dogs, moderated by a dedicated, compassionate admin team with professional advice from our team of experienced, accredited trainers.
- Empathy, compassion and support from thousands of other owners.
- Opportunities to connect and meet up with members local to you.
- Expert, professional advice from selected, experienced, and qualified trainers
- Only safe, effective, and kind training methods.
- Guidance to the resources you need whatever your circumstances.
Joining RDuk gives you access to the Members Only dedicated Facebook support group and so much more!
Find out more here www.rduk.online/join-us/
The Facebook group was created in 2015 by Nic Crampton (a qualified IMDT dog trainer) when her own dog, Genevieve became reactive. Since then, the group has rapidly grown to support over 32,000 owners and their dogs.